Sustainability

For each order placed, a tree is planted in the north-west region of Madagascar through the Eden Reforestation Projects. Eden are experts in responsible reforestation, having planted 265 million trees to this day and created 2.6 million work days for local communities. Madagascar is a nation with over 200,000 species of plants and animals that don’t exist anywhere else in the world. Sadly more than 90% of Madagascar’s original forests have been destroyed, displacing entire animal species from their homes.


As proud members of Ecologi, we are able to reduce the carbon footprint of each of our employees, as well as offsetting any business travel (which we keep to a minimum). Ecologi calculates the amount of CO2 emissions we produce as individuals within the company, and allows us to offset those emissions with monetary donations to projects that work to reduce atmospheric CO2 levels. Each month we are able to offset 30.2 tons of CO2 on behalf of our employees.


Our mailers and polybags are 100% biodegradable. This means they’re made of plants, not plastic so you can feel a little less guilty about ordering online. For best composting results, remove the shipping label (recycle it), cut into small pieces and throw into a compost bin.


As a brand, we value our mother earth. This is why we have partnered with leading environmental non-profit organizations to help reduce and offset the damage that producing sexual wellness products does to our planet. 


Hoxtonn is a collection of simple, yet thoughtfully designed sexual wellness products that emphasize quality, simplicity and fun. We’re on a mission to make intimacy better—for all people.


Our mission is to provide quality and fun intimacy products to all, keeping our footprint in mind with every step.


packaging. 


OUTER PACKAGING

Our shipping boxes are manufactured with 9% pre-consumer recycled content & 39% post-consumer recycled content with a total recycled content of 48%.


SECONDARY PACKAGING

We opt against unnecessary secondary packaging and product inserts were possible for each of our products to reduce the number of materials used.



PLASTIC 

Our current FDA-approved PET plastics are curbside recyclable as we work towards post-consumer options.


Recyclability.

Most of our packaging is 100% recyclable (made from pre-and post-consumer recycled content) with standard curbside recycling programs or designated recycling facilities.